CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I didn't prepare a speech... I hope I don't leave anyone out!

I would like to start this acceptance speech with a few shout-outs; 1.) to "French's" fine mustard for producing such a fine product (with what we suspect may contain addictive substances that screams to little children) that has our little Zoe going swoony over it. 2.) To our poor/lazy parenting skills, whichever you prefer. We allowed our 3 year old to roam the house while we slept. 3.) To "Folex" cleaning supplies (Thank you Sunny for the suggestion) that cleaned our carpets famously, with the aide of a little elbow grease.

And lastly, a moment of silence for the fallen comrade who took one to the team... the white bunny. There was no saving her beautiful white fur... There was no saving her cute pink nose... she so generously took the heat and gave her life for our furniture, and Zoe's PJs. She will be with us always... looking down and watching over us. We thank you white bunny.

Thank You, Thank You, we look forward to many more moments with the Brava awards. We feel honored to have been the first. This month's "Break Out Hulligan." There was many contenders, all the honorable mentions were amazing moments. We feel privilaged to have even been in the same category... OH! They are telling me my time is up.. here comes the music. A few more things, what is going on in Darfur is horrible we can use this platform to make a change, and put our fame to use. Also, a shout-out to God watching over all of us, no matter our background. Go Obama! and please recycle- we can all go green! Peace... we love you all.

1 comments:

Amber King said...

Thanks! I had a good laugh!