CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008


I know this one doesn't look too bad but Brooke was on the phone with me while it happened. I was trying to frantically get out the door to Enrichment with 4 kids, 4 desserts and no husband (Ryan was out of town as he conveniently has been for the last 4 Enrichment nights and I'm the Enrichment leader so I have to go). It was a little bit chaotic trying to get everything ready and I turned around to find Luke digging his fingers into some Vaseline (we do have child-locks on our cupboards but the older girls forget to close the cupboards after getting stuff out). I was still talking to Brooke and washing his hands and then turned around to see Mia putting lots of hair product into her hands and hair to "make her hair pretty". Brooke was thoroughly enjoying all this the whole time, by the way. Not a bad one but a typical mom moment we have all experienced.

0 comments: