CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Zoe Kusch Original- we are bringing back Gwyneth

Emily Woo is out here visiting, and I convinced her to let me chop her hair (which turned out really well, if you were wondering). While we were playing salon, Zoe snuck off with some scissors and decided to play salon as well. The pictures tell the story.





The damage was pretty scary. I could not stop laughing. When we took her to get her hair done, we told her she was going to get it done like a fairy. Just like Tinkerbell's. This has made it so she is not even phased. Tinkerbell is her favorite fairy right now. She's taken it like a champ, I think I have been closer to tears than she has over her hair. When we took her to the real hair salon, they cut her a funky mullet... not too flattering. So when we got home I took matters into my own hands. I cut the mullet off and tried to recreate Gwyneth Paltrow's hair from Sliding Doors. I think it turned out pretty decent considering what i had to work with.

Livy a.k.a. "Hair Artist"

2 comments:

bfav said...

Welcome to the club...zoe had Bryn's side mullet. Nice recovery.

christy said...

Wow! Nice one, Zoe. The girls here were in shock looking at the pictures. You pulled off a cute cut with what you had to work with. I am impressed.