CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Quinn is the new Bryn

Yes, that's right. I see a pattern happening... my sweet Quinn is the new Bryn. I mean that she decides to go over everything, no matter how big, instead of around. She crawls into walls (she gets going so fast and doesn't watch where she is crawling). When she turbo crawls she trips over her own hands. She climbs up everything with no regard to her own safety. She climbed halfway up a slide before anyone noticed-giggling the whole time. And my favorite comparison... she is starting to chew on soft wood. I think we may need to get a happy helmet. Pictures of her newest bruises to come.

1 comments:

bfav said...

What is it about that second child? Ya know, sunny gave bryn a helmet that Bryn actually liked to wear...she fully looked retarded. I will pass it on. It makes for good laughs. I'm laughing and I'm sorry for you at the same time.