Spreading cheer where ever we go... or maybe spreading Disco Fever! Miss you all!
Livy I like your moves the best! Hilarious!
You know I did take jazz from Carol McClelin for two years... I know, you know, who I am talking about Brookie. JAZZ HANDS!
I like the way you shake...I'll have to make one. that is way funny. I love jibjab.
I have to say that Zoe is my favorite. It's her cute smile that does it for me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Livy I like your moves the best! Hilarious!
You know I did take jazz from Carol McClelin for two years... I know, you know, who I am talking about Brookie. JAZZ HANDS!
I like the way you shake...I'll have to make one. that is way funny. I love jibjab.
I have to say that Zoe is my favorite. It's her cute smile that does it for me.
Post a Comment