The top 3 major offenses for this week:
1. Using his mattress as a slide. Which wouldn't have bugged me too much but they broke Jackson's crib in a major way and broke of a slat of his own bed while doing it...and it's questionable whether Jack's crib is still safe to even use.
2. He discovered that wet clumps of toilet paper stick really well to walls and ceilings. The kid's bathroom (that I just cleaned the day before) was covered in toilet paper wads as well as the playroom ceiling. Arrrrrrr. I only took a picture of the playroom ceiling because I had already made him clean the bathroom wads.
3. Finding out that Ben had pooped in our window well outside some days ago. Apparently he didn't want to come inside to do his business. (Unfortunately he learned this one from a friend a month earlier who had pooped in our window well.)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Ben's Poor Choices This Past Week.
Posted by Sunny at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yikes! I don't envy you. I'm sure we'll have some boy offenses of the same sort sometime in the future.
I love ben. Pooping the well: priceless. Oh and I love the stink eye.
Ben is the best. Who would want to come in from playing to poop.
Post a Comment