CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

We've been clean for awhile, or so I thought

Yeah, so not too many bravas coming from the Faveros and I think this is good. Maybe, just maybe my kids have grown tired of being crazy insane. But then I thought about it and realized, they haven't been angels, I just don't have proof of their crimes and more critically, I'm numb to the everyday bravas. Such as:

Morgan playing, scooping, and dumping things in the toilet. Yesterday she was playing in Bryn's pee (she forgets to flush often) and had dumped a whole bag of handi wipes into the pee. Sweet for me.

Bryn has several pen drawing on the seats in the back of the car; and then a couple of days ago she dumped a whole bag of flower seeds all over the back of the car; and then today, because I had not vacuumed the tiny seeds up, dumped a bottle of water all over the scattered seeds to see if they would grow. Serenity now, serenity now.

Ava is a silly kid and loves to snitch. I caught her with a hand cupped full over her mouth. When I finally pried it away, I discovered a mouthful of sprinkles. She swallowed them and told me she was magic. I asked, How? She replied I can open the sprinkles without Bryn. See, I'm magic. And then pointed out the splash of sprinkles all over my freshly mopped kitchen floor. It was awesome.

So you see, I think I'm brava free but really I'm not. I'm just too tired to take pix to prove it.

commiserations.

4 comments:

Amber King said...

Yay! The Brava's live on! I'm sad there are no pictures.

Erin said...

I hear you Brookie! I haven't posted in so long, but it's more because it's not physical damage to furniture or what-not, it's damage to my psyche. You can't post pictures of that. Well, and I never remember the camera.

Sunny said...

I concur. Things are still happening they just become routine.

Cami said...

Your kids crack me up. That is the funnest, right? It's funny when it's someone else's kids, not your own. I'm enjoying a good laugh. :)