CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chocolate Anyone?


While I was showering....Ben and Emily decided to sneak all the chocolate bars that I use for baking (3 king sized-Symphony bars 1lb. each, 2 ghiradelli bars) downstairs to the window sill in the exercise room and have a little party. There was chocolate everywhere! The sun was starting to melt what they hadn't eaten...and little chocolate hand prints could be seen smeared all over the shutters, walls, and carpet. The picture doesn't do any justice.(My battery was about to quit so I couldn't get everything in the shot.) Knowing that eating 1.5 pounds of chocolate each wasn't a good choice. Ben and Emily decided to barricade the exercise room door with all the toys and toy tubs that we own so that I wouldn't be able to open the door. This was just the beginning of a very bad day.

0 comments: