I was on the phone with Amber and folding laundry, when Ben came in and asked if he could share a pop tart with Emily. I said yes as long as they ate it at the table. Well....a few minutes later Ben came back and said calmly, "There's a fire." Not believing him and still talking with Amber I went into the kitchen ...and there I saw a fire in the toaster that was now reaching our cabinets! I grabbed the baking soda and it went out instantly. Luckily no damage, not even to the toaster. Ben just said, "It wasn't getting dark enough, so I kept pushing it down."
Occurred in the summer 2007
Even now to this day if you ask the kids if they're allowed pop tarts...they say, "No, because of the scary fire."
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Pop Tart Fiasco
Posted by Sunny at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment